Friday, April 16, 2010

LPS Foundation

Dear audience,

On my friend's blog, http://blogclub-savannah.blogspot.com/, she had wrote about how she is going to talk about the netbooks. On the other hand, I am going to speak about the blogs and about blog club, so is another student. Like my friend had said, this is a really big deal. I am glad that she mentioned this because I can explain it now. The reason why this is a big deal is because, Dr. Warschauer is the person who has the most knowledge about technology on planet Earth. Well that's what my teacher says. Plus at the LPS Foundation people paid... one-hundred fifty dollars for just a plate of food! Oh yea and they donated MORE  money for these other presentations, plus other people also paid for us seven kids to get free food, with their money! As you can see all of this will be super exciting.

-Marylou

No comments: