Dear Audience,
This is a technology blog and school blog. This is a blog in which I will write about how my school uses technology. If you would like to comment on my blog please use multiple sentences,and ending punctuation. If you are very interested into technology you will love this blog. You will also be very shocked by how cool our technology is. NO actually your mind will be blown away. Please enjoy and read my posts!
P.S. I might write about other subjects too, like new news.School, or home things.
-Marylou
3 comments:
I also like Technology can ask you do you like videogames.
Dear Marylou,
What are you going to talk about on your blog? Like what tecnolagy are you going to tell about? I sure hope you menchen the smart boards and our computers and what we do on them. Tecnolagy was a great topic for you to choose for your blog. I look forward to reading more of you posts.
Your BFFL,
Savannah
Dear Marylou,
I read your post and it was good. If you want to share technology with people, please share all the technology like even Skype. I bet many people will love it if you share our technology at school. Well, that's it for now, see ya!
Your classmate,
Raymond
Post a Comment